Outstanding Landscaping Contractors Insurance for Greater Chicago and Beyond
You’re in a seasonal business. So, do you have to pay for insurance year round? Perhaps you actually run your landscaping business year round. But then, what aspects need to be insured – people, vehicles, tools? These are the sort of questions you should be asking when you want landscaping contractors insurance for your Greater Chicago based business. But you won’t always get the answers you need — unless you talk to the landscaping insurance experts at Joseph M. Wiedemann and Sons.
You need to talk to someone who knows the landscaping industry and, just as important, takes the time to get to know YOUR business, your priorities and the risks you face. So, we’ll talk to you about if or when you should seasonally change your insurance. We’ll discuss risk management and safety training for your crews — because claims can have a direct impact on your workers compensation insurance rates.
We’ll walk you through the various types of coverage available in our customized landscaping contractors insurance program. It’s available for every type of landscaping activity including residential and commercial lawn and garden maintenance, landscape architects and designers, and landscape irrigation contractors.
The Joseph M. Wiedemann Landscaping Insurance Program
Your options can include:
- Property coverage, if you have an office
- Commercial vehicle insurance, including coverage for employees using their own cars for business
- Equipment and tools insurance, including guidance on employee-owned tools.
- Liability coverage including protection for damage to client property and allegations of negligence
- A wide range of employee benefits including workers comp, as well as medical, disability and even employee dishonesty.
- Protection for specialist activities such as coverage for snow-plowing
- Insurance for business disruption.
You may have other special needs. We’ll identify and talk them through with you.
The Joseph M. Wiedemann Difference
Joseph M. Wiedemann and Sons have been serving landscaping businesses in the Greater Chicago area for more than 80 years. Over that time, we’ve built an unbeatable reputation for experience, expertise and customer service. We’re independent, which means we’re not tied to one particular insurer, like some agencies are. In fact, we have established relationships with many companies that specialize in providing comprehensive landscaping insurance. Choice is important. That means, we know where to secure the landscaping contractors insurance that’s precisely right for your business.
But that’s just the start. Our team of experts can provide advice on how to manage and reduce the risks in your business, and they’ll help and advise you if you ever need to make a claim. Furthermore, we stay in touch with all of our clients, monitoring their business needs and adjusting their landscaping insurance coverage to keep pace with the changing scope of their activities.
In other words, we worry and care about your insurance so you can get on with running your business!
Worried about the cost?
Joseph M. Wiedemann & Sons specializes in covering local businesses like yours. We have everything you need right here, including:
- Monthly payment options to help spread out your payments so you can better manage your cash flow
- Coverage of temporary staff, full-time employees, and independent contractors
- Claims responsiveness when time is of the essence, especially in the event of an insurance claim
- Tailored coverage for the specific risks of your field and industry
- Knowledgeable agents who provide exceptional, passionate service
- Fast and simple online quotes, immediate coverage
Why You Should Act Now
The time to make sure you have the landscaping contractors insurance protection you need is before you ever need to make a claim.
Talk to our experts straightaway, for free, without any obligation whatsoever. We encourage you to shop around and compare us to the competition, we’re confident you won’t find anyone offering our quality of service at these great prices. Let’s get started NOW. Call us for a quote or click the button on this page.