Great Brewery Insurance for Illinois and Beyond
There’s a revolution happening in the brewing industry. But nobody knows that better than you if you’re in the business. The huge increase in craft breweries, brewpubs and microbreweries has left many owners scrambling to get good brewery insurance that, in the past, has been difficult to find. You’ve got to know your specialist brewery insurance providers to get the best coverage at the right price. That’s why, throughout Great Chicago, Illinois and beyond, owners turn to Joseph M. Wiedemann and Sons for their brewery insurance protection. We know this industry and the insurers. But that’s only half of what counts. The other side is knowing and understanding your business and working with you to keep it fully protected.
Wide Range of Coverage
We offer brewery insurance and related coverage for everything from microbreweries to large-scale brewing establishments, from brew pubs to local and regional distributors.
What kind of insurance do you need? That depends on the size and scope of your business, your priorities and the risks you face. But your options would include:
- Commercial property insurance for your buildings and contents.
- Equipment and utility failure coverage, including protection for loss of business.
- Spoilage and contamination insurance for your inventory and ingredients.
- Protection for property and products in transit, for distributors.
- Employee coverage including workers comp, disability and medical insurance.
- Employee dishonesty.
- A wide range of liability protections including employment practices, lawsuits and compensation claims.
- Commercial vehicle insurance.
There may be other needs we’ll uncover as we get to know you — for example, insurance for one-off events. But we can tell you this: You won’t find a better, high-value, customized brewery insurance package than you’ll get from Joseph M. Wiedemann and Sons.
The Joseph M. Wiedemann Difference
Joseph M. Wiedemann and Sons have been serving businesses in the Greater Chicago area for more than 80 years. Over that time, we’ve built an unbeatable reputation for experience, expertise and customer service. We’re independent, which means we’re not tied to one particular insurer, like some agencies are. In fact, we have established relationships with a number of reputable companies that specialize in providing comprehensive brewery insurance. Choice is important. That means we know where to secure the coverage that’s precisely right for your business.
But that’s just the start. Our team of experts can provide advice on how to improve safety and reduce the risks in your business, and they’ll help and advise you if you ever need to make a claim. Furthermore, we stay in touch with all of our clients, monitoring their business needs and adjusting their brewery insurance coverage to keep pace with the changing scope of their activities.
In other words, we worry and care about your insurance so you can get on with running your business!
Worried about the cost?
Joseph M. Wiedemann & Sons specializes in covering local businesses like yours. We have everything you need right here, including:
- Monthly payment options to help spread out your payments so you can better manage your cash flow
- Coverage of temporary staff, full-time employees, and independent contractors
- Claims responsiveness when time is of the essence, especially in the event of an insurance claim
- Tailored coverage for the specific risks of your field and industry
- Knowledgeable agents who provide exceptional, passionate service
- Fast and simple online quotes, immediate coverage
Why You Should Act Now
The time to make sure you have the brewery insurance protection you need is before you ever need to make a claim.
Talk to our experts straightaway, for free, without any obligation whatsoever. We encourage you to shop around and compare us to the competition, we’re confident you won’t find anyone offering our quality of service at these great prices. Let’s get started NOW. Call us for a quote or click the button on this page.